• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 G6 Pro

Item Price
700 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

xnguyen5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
118
Reaction score
14
Location
phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightly used Radion XR30 Pro Gen 6 – bought in 2023 and used for 1 year at 40% intensity then tank crash, they stay most of the time in my storage room.
All units have been tested, no LED burn, and in excellent working condition. Plenty of life left – no box.
$700 shipped

1 LEFT!

5ad4c9d2-f3dd-4551-bcbd-c7599d7429e8.jpg
e0891cb8-ca5e-4fbe-ab86-c9833a673f5e.jpg
edee0e83-ef61-42df-a99c-b4b069bc6a5f.jpg
eef5eab9-3bf5-4f7d-b8ef-2eeea1c1fc75.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new