Ecotech Radion XR30 PRO G5

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gmeister

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
165
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have 3 used Ecotech Radion XR30 PRO G5 and will come with boxes for sale for 500 each light or all three for $1400 shipped. Sliders will come with the lights as well. Thanks for looking.

20230129_114921.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello, I have 3 used Ecotech Radion XR30 PRO G5 and will come with boxes for sale for 500 each light or all three for $1400 shipped. Sliders will come with the lights as well. Thanks for looking.

20230129_114921.jpg
Is it still available?
 
Hello, I have 3 used Ecotech Radion XR30 PRO G5 and will come with boxes for sale for 500 each light or all three for $1400 shipped. Sliders will come with the lights as well. Thanks for looking.

20230129_114921.jpg
Still available? I’ll take 2 if possible.
 
Any chance you still have all 3?
 
Do you still have 2?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new