• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radions xr30 & xr15

Item Price
350-450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Steventnguyen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
334
Reaction score
24
Location
Sacramento ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 ecotech radion xr30 pro gen5, comes with rms adapter. Asking 450 shipped each.

Also have 2 ecotech radion xr15 blue gen6. Comes with rms adapters. Asking $350 shipped each.

IMG_2059.jpeg IMG_2058.jpeg IMG_2057.jpeg IMG_2022.jpeg IMG_2020.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new