• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech RMS Mounts

Item Price
$45 - $60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hoffmeyerz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
943
Reaction score
1,411
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two used RMS Mounts available.
The RMS Mounts are in good shape with a little discoloration from use. The older style X-brackets are included but no screws and the clip on one is cracked, I put a piece of foam in to keep it spread apart and connected to the slide. They do NOT have the inserts to use on a rimmed tank. Asking $45 each plus shipping.

KIMG2224~2.JPG KIMG2225.JPG
 
Last edited:
no aquabus cable for the eb?
Unfortunately I don't have one to include, this is an extra one I had that wasn't being used . If your interested shoot me an offer.
 
EB8 Removed.
RMS Mounts still available.
 
No, sorry I do not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new