Ecotech Vectra L1 pumps & Ai Nero 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hondacbr600rr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
135
Reaction score
45
Location
East Coast
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2- Vectra L1 pumps. Only 1 controller. No power supply. The one pump was mine and tested fine last year before the power supply cord got damaged. Since then it has been sitting in the box. The second pump came to me with other equipment so I figured I would package them together for someone to have a spare.

Nero 5- Sold

2 Vectra pump package-$ 360 shipped


PayPal or Venmo
20260505_210150_7156BC00-0823-4F10-A16C-5D1B2A7CF7F5.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new