EcoTech VorTech MP40 Pump Schedule for ReefLink or Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ed Chan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ed Chan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a pair of MP40s and ReefLink. Here's what I set up for my 150 gallon tank that measures 72"x18"x29. I have both on opposite ends with the right pump set higher than the left.

Here are my initial daily settings. I'd like to see what other's have set within ReefLink or Apex.

Thinking about getting rid of Reefcrest for the time being since I don't really have any SPS that would benefit from the mode, but for now, I just toned down the intensity.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 1.18.35 AM.png
 
I essentially calm things down during “sleeping hours” with lagoon mode but mostly run reef crest most of the day. During feeding time tho I shut them off via Freed Mode A on the apex and follow that with an hour of nutrient export.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new