Ecotech Vortech MP60 and MP40

  • Thread starter Thread starter KorL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KorL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
866
Reaction score
132
Location
Temecula, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of vortech pumps I'd like to sell. First the MP60, only had the pump running for 2 months max. In great shape. Asking $600 shipped. Second the MP40 has a couple years use in good condition. Asking $320 shipped
 
Bump. Still available. Sorry for the delay, I'll post some pics in the morning
 
MP40Wes. Manufacturer date August 2011. Used off and on for 18-24 months max.
 
Last edited:
Bump. Both still available. PMs replied. MP40 $315 shipped and the MP60 $590 shipped
 
Do you have these listed on EBAY? The pictures look exactly like an EBAY listing that sold the other day for $340.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new