Eeeek! I'm so excited!

I got a new pet rock in a bucket! LOL!
IMG_20200505_115606.jpg
IMG_20200505_115601.jpg
 
Very pretty, they can be very invasive so are best kept isolated from rockwork.
Ok. I know the blue clove polyps can be, but these are the yellow-tipped ones and purple with yellow-tips. I read that they are not as invasive. Guess I can always frag and sell!
 
Cloves- One of my favorites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new