Eel disappeared in a biocube 32

Crazyfish928

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
64
Reaction score
5
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a eel around a week ago
Gymnothorax albimarginatus
White margin moray, white edge moray
It's been at least 4 days it disappeared is there any possibility that he can hide or its dead here are some pictures of the tank and the eel , it's currently with a baby zerba and a baby white ribbon eel
16559579122391106628119927633648.jpg


20220613_172742.jpg 20220613_172709.jpg 1655957955762565972125774944927.jpg
 
I got a eel around a week ago
Gymnothorax albimarginatus
White margin moray, white edge moray
It's been at least 4 days it disappeared is there any possibility that he can hide or its dead here are some pictures of the tank and the eel , it's currently with a baby zerba and a baby white ribbon eel
16559579122391106628119927633648.jpg


20220613_172742.jpg 20220613_172709.jpg 1655957955762565972125774944927.jpg
I dont see it in the overflow
 
check all compartments in back of tank , then start looking on floor all around tank 6' + ??
 
check the overflow . Take everything out from the back and really do a very deep inspection. I’ve had this happen to me
Multiple times and I would check hard , but couldn’t find the eel , until
I drained the overflow completely
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new