eelrivercoral.com fraud or legit?

dixons_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I placed an order for shades for my 3 radion xr30 g6 from this website after I saw someone mention them on R2R.

I placed an order on June 2nd 2023 and today it is July 20th 2023. Almost two months and I have been trying to reach out to know the status of my order and so far I have heard nothing from them.

I wanted to know if someone else has similar experience with them. Also, are they legit or fraud company that scams people?

If I don’t get a response from them to this post after several attempts of trying to get a status update on email and messages on their website, I will ask everyone to steer clear from buying from them in the future. You do not want to deal with a company that does not have the courtesy to respond back to their customers.

eelrivercoral here is your chance to respond and make amends asap.

OP
OP
dixons_reef

dixons_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Paid 149.97 for three shades and no response whatsoever

Attachments

• IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
dixons_reef

dixons_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Eric from eelrivercoral finally responded and resolved the issue by refunding the amount and still working on shipping it. He had some issues with online portal and was not getting any of my messages. I’m thankful that he resend fixed the issue.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 54 54.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back