eFlux Loop Current USA Wave Pump Powerhead Parts Only

Item Price
30
Shipping
YES shipping is available

konatown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
381
Reaction score
213
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this power head system link, the actual power heads themselves stopped working at separate times. I got them working, then they stopped again, and I just ended up getting new pumps.

However, I have all of the parts available if you need to replace something.

-Main Power Hub for plugs (blue part)
-Remote and IR receiver
-Led Controller for use with remote
-Two Power bricks and plugs
-Two power heads, the fan, housing or magnets can be used.

Let me know what you need, or if you just would want it all.

AFCF3B24-C936-40D4-B803-2E0EFAA2756B.jpeg
 
I have this power head system link, the actual power heads themselves stopped working at separate times. I got them working, then they stopped again, and I just ended up getting new pumps.

However, I have all of the parts available if you need to replace something.

-Main Power Hub for plugs (blue part)
-Remote and IR receiver
-Led Controller for use with remote
-Two Power bricks and plugs
-Two power heads, the fan, housing or magnets can be used.

Let me know what you need, or if you just would want it all.

AFCF3B24-C936-40D4-B803-2E0EFAA2756B.jpeg
I'm interested in these item does include the pump??
 
I have this power head system link, the actual power heads themselves stopped working at separate times. I got them working, then they stopped again, and I just ended up getting new pumps.

However, I have all of the parts available if you need to replace something.

-Main Power Hub for plugs (blue part)
-Remote and IR receiver
-Led Controller for use with remote
-Two Power bricks and plugs
-Two power heads, the fan, housing or magnets can be used.

Let me know what you need, or if you just would want it all.

AFCF3B24-C936-40D4-B803-2E0EFAA2756B.jpeg
Are they still available?? PM me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new