Eggs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattevo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mattevo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
9
Location
Phoenixville
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking pregnant, I think my Clown laid some eggs. Unless I’m completely off. Thoughts? This is on top of a GSP I was trying to get growing on the wall. It’s the evening so it’s not out.
20251221_211657_D0953C71-0A84-4B64-A985-6FB7B0A38C6B.png
 
I do not see clownfish eggs. Need a clearer image.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new