Eheim auto feeders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richard K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Richard K

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Messages
78
Reaction score
10
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 eheim auto filters, I’ve had them for about a year or more and all of them have stopped working on the timer. If I press the button to dispense food they dispense food, but on the timer to dispense, it doesn’t. Any ideas?
 
I have 3 eheim auto filters, I’ve had them for about a year or more and all of them have stopped working on the timer. If I press the button to dispense food they dispense food, but on the timer to dispense, it doesn’t. Any ideas?
Replace batteries lately?
 
Mine are a few years old and still work perfectly.

Are you sure you’re not forgetting to put the arrow or 2 arrows? I set the time sometimes but forget to put the arrows so it won’t work in that case.

EDIT: I call it an arrow but it’s just a line lol
 
Could I have a video of how to do it? I’ve tried it now and no other screen for number of rotations comes up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new