Eheim Jager TruTemp heater reviews.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boboe77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boboe77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 38 gallon mixed reef tank and I'm looking for a good heater. I've seen the earlier thread about best aquarium heaters and the Eheim Jager TruTemp comes up a lot. I have a tank controller so no problem with setting right temperature and such, but my only fear is "Will the glass shatter and electrocute my entire tank??" Thanks in advance!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new