Eheim thermocontrol 250W

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadyraro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shadyraro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
621
Reaction score
384
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my heater is set to 26 degrees celcius and my tank temp is currently reading 24.2, do I just calibrate the red heater dial to the current tank temp and adjust the blue dial temp setting back to 26? Does this sound right?
 
1685051835231.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new