Eheim VS Fluval Canister Filters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katesreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Katesreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting 1 or 2 canister filters for my 120 gallon. Sump is leaking and this tank has never looked as good as my 75 which has 2 cascades. I want one that is very very quiet and they are not. I have been reading about the Fluval 406 and the Eheim 2215. I am open to suggestions. Which would be the right canister/canisters for me? It doesn't have to be one of these 2. I just want the best and quietest. However, I'm not made of money. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new