Eibli Mimic Tang

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone happens to run across one of these at a LFS or online PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :lol:

Thanks. :)

p-89370-tang.jpg

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably already know, but that is a SWEET picture. Most of the ones I have seen come in, don't look that vibrant with as much contrast.
I am still looking to find the right specimen too though :)

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see them at wet pets all of the time. If I see one I will let you know. I am usually there once a week.

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ray, definitely let me know if you see one. If I could find one local that would be great.

OP
OP
Tswifty

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably already know, but that is a SWEET picture. Most of the ones I have seen come in, don't look that vibrant with as much contrast.
I am still looking to find the right specimen too though :)
Yeah, I've heard that about them as well. If you find the right specimen though, they are stunning. A guy I knew picked up a VERY small one about a year ago maybe. I couldn't believe the color it had. Anyway, he tore down his system recently and said I could have it. However, in the process of taking everything down it disappeared. :(

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've heard that about them as well. If you find the right specimen though, they are stunning. A guy I knew picked up a VERY small one about a year ago maybe. I couldn't believe the color it had. Anyway, he tore down his system recently and said I could have it. However, in the process of taking everything down it disappeared. :(

Its the same with the Chevron. I have seen some crazy nice ones, but the only ones I have seen at LFS's have been okay at best.
One of these days......

Good luck

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back