Coral beauty before tangs

Pablo1102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone added a coral beauty angel before adding tangs? I just added a coral beauty around 2 1/2 inches along with 4 bangai cardinals into my 150 gallon lagoon. My plan is to add five new tangs from Dr. Reefs. I’ll be adding a mimic, hippo, yellow eye Kole, desjardini sailfin and one spot foxface. All tangs should be between 2 1/2 to 3 inches. I probably should’ve added the tangs before the CB, but too late for that. Anyone here followed this order and did you encounter any issues? Thanks!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone added a coral beauty angel before adding tangs? I just added a coral beauty around 2 1/2 inches along with 4 bangai cardinals into my 150 gallon lagoon. My plan is to add five new tangs from Dr. Reefs. I’ll be adding a mimic, hippo, yellow eye Kole, desjardini sailfin and one spot foxface. All tangs should be between 2 1/2 to 3 inches. I probably should’ve added the tangs before the CB, but too late for that. Anyone here followed this order and did you encounter any issues? Thanks!
Just wanted to mention quickly, the Foxface is not a tang. Tangs are in the family Acanthuridae and Rabbit/Foxfaces are in the family Siganidae, although both are great algae eaters (I’d personally say Siganids are better than Acanthurids).

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back