eKoral Pro

kwall737

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting a new Waterbox 130.4 up and running here in the next month, and am looking at controllers. I haven’t had a tank in over 10 years, so just getting back into the hobby and came across the eKoral pro while doing some research. Seems like a very clean setup, with a great UI and just wondering if anyone has any experience with these controllers, and what your thoughts are. Thanks!

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that searching R2R for “eKoral pro” only results in 2 pages of search results would be a big red flag for me.

Even after a few years in the market, it seems like their user base is very small, which could be an issue for community support and product development/longevity.

Apex and GHL Profilux seem to be the industry leaders. The upcoming HYDROS controllers look promising.

Last edited:

tat2z_21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked the Ekoral pro up and it is amazing. You don't have to be a coder to write scenes, literally select and go. I think you are going to like the interface and the control it comes with. Talking to the reps he states that there are a lot of peripherals coming by the end of summer.

OP
OP
kwall737

kwall737

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked the Ekoral pro up and it is amazing. You don't have to be a coder to write scenes, literally select and go. I think you are going to like the interface and the control it comes with. Talking to the reps he states that there are a lot of peripherals coming by the end of summer.

What other things was he talking about coming out? I really wanna get it, but just a little apprehensive with the lack of info out there

eKoProCS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What other things was he talking about coming out? I really wanna get it, but just a little apprehensive with the lack of info out there

Hi there, thank you so much for your interest! We actually have an active user community on Facebook, which you can find here--both we and our users are happy to answer any questions you might have.

With regard to what we have in the works, we have been working on a pH module designed to accompany our existing controller systems, with more things still in the development stage. We hope you find a controller that works best with your system! :)

eKoProCS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that searching R2R for “eKoral pro” only results in 2 pages of search results would be a big red flag for me.

Even after a few years in the market, it seems like their user base is very small, which could be an issue for community support and product development/longevity.

Apex and GHL Profilux seem to be the industry leaders. The upcoming HYDROS controllers look promising.

Although we are quite active on other platforms, we understand your concern ^_^ Rest assured that we are continuously striving to improve our product and expand its capabilities based on feedback from our users!

Back