Electric daisy stylo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alistar81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alistar81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
15
Location
Woodbine
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do electric daisy stylocoeniella have sweeper tentacles? I'm not sure what is on the top of my coral Could it be algea or just part of the coral? These are the best pictures I could get
1000013842.jpg
1000013841.jpg
 
I have one that has thrived for over a year. It was a frag starting to overgrow the plug when I put it in. Now it's a colony about 5" in diameter all over the rock. I have never observed sweeper tentacle on this coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new