Electric Oompa Loompas?

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up for really cheap at a LFS. Do you think these are electric oompa loompas?
CSC_0307_zps080de813.jpg

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree it is a very nice morph. But not a EOL
What makes you think it is a morph? Is it the skirt? If you look at the bottom polyp, you can see that the skirt does have the stripes as is shown on some websites.

I have this frag up for sale on my local forum and have called them Electric Oopma Loompa look a likes, simply because they were not purchased as EOL. However, I posted on this thread because I have seen others, including sponsors on here selling their as EOL, and I see no difference, between their and mine.

Last edited:

Southside_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed alot of vendors recently selling polyps as electric oompa loompas. Simply because it's a green and red polyps. EOL are often confused by goblins fire and Christmas delight and other morphs. But you sure did score some nice polyps

It's a horrible pic and the color is off but I will try to take a better pic of them tomorrow. Here is mine. Direct linage from James Keith himself
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359340500.371488.jpg

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed alot of vendors recently selling polyps as electric oompa loompas. Simply because it's a green and red polyps. EOL are often confused by goblins fire and Christmas delight and other morphs. But you sure did score some nice polyps

It's a horrible pic and the color is off but I will try to take a better pic of them tomorrow. Here is mine. Direct linage from James Keith himself
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359340500.371488.jpg

this is the first pic I have seen that is definitely different from mine, and the mouth is a of different color. All the others I have seen are pretty much a solid green disk/mouth with orange skirt. Thanks for clearing it up.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are not EOL, I dont have my pic of my old colony any more but they are different.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back