Elegance coral health

Samuelkimd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
98d3bf2b5d49285a333525f7cba44789.jpg


I picked up this gold aussie at reefapalooza. I have kept elegance and currently have two others. They do not have ecs but i am currently questioning this specimen. Anyone have any opinions on its health?
 
Is it secure on sand? Mine would occasionally shift/fall over with the surge which of course made it unhappy. I mounted on a flat rock and I have not had any issues since. It might also just be acclimating itself to the light and the water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new