Elegance Coral Size question

merfury1989

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
186
Reaction score
24
Location
New Zealand
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Elegance Coral use to be puffy and had big tentacles swaying around.
However, I recently change the direction of the Wavemaker, which means the flow is slightly strong on Elegance.
And now the coral is not as puffy, and tentacles are fat.

Is this generally a good sign? Or the longer tentacles and more puffy the healthy version?

I have attached both photos (The blue hue one is before photo - less flow)

20230227_185734_resized.jpg 20230227_185743_resized.jpg VideoCapture_20230227-193828.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new