2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noooo!

What happened?
They died. ;Dead
The one that I got for the wife went quick. I even attempted fragging it to save it and the frags held on for a week. The other one just slowly melted. The one at the store did the same thing within a day of mine at home as well. Almost like several years back when all the elegances would just die. My elegance frag that I have at home literally inches away was fine and still is, but these two were really absolutely gorgeous. I'm not too bummed because I got them for practically free. Adam treats me very well for stuff I want for me own tank.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No pics=ban... oh wait ur a mod. I hope these aren’t my last words on here lol
I think we need a BAN emoji, but R2R isn't that other place where you could actually get banned for something like that, we don't do that here.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They died. ;Dead
The one that I got for the wife went quick. I even attempted fragging it to save it and the frags held on for a week. The other one just slowly melted. The one at the store did the same thing within a day of mine at home as well. Almost like several years back when all the elegances would just die. My elegance frag that I have at home literally inches away was fine and still is, but these two were really absolutely gorgeous. I'm not too bummed because I got them for practically free. Adam treats me very well for stuff I want for me own tank.

Dang that's a bummer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%

Back