• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elegances & a Few Other LPS

Item Price
70-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Few nice pieces ready for new homes. Pictures numbered with numbered prices below. Shipping is $45 or free at $350. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

1. Sold
2. Indo Splatter Elegance 3-4” $100
3. Indo Toxic Highlighter Elegance 4-6” $200
4. 3” ORA Ultra Blue Maxima Clam $160
5. Sold
6. Sold
7. Ultimate Glitter Bomb Goni $70



IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG_6025.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Do you have the elegance available for shipping ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new