Elkhorn

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeaBrain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeaBrain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
276
Reaction score
530
Location
Columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can find elk horn frags for sale?
 
Hey PeaBrain, I'm not sure if your asking about the Elkhorn Acro or the Elkhorn Monti, but we have a few of the ORA Nuclear Green Elkhorn Montis available on our site. As far as the Elkhorn Acropora they are illegal to collect so unless someone has a colony they've been growing out for years, have some sort of scientific exemption or acquired it illegally your probably not going to be able to find one, I've been looking for years and haven't seen any unfortunately.
 
I think there is a guy in Fort pierce that works with an aquaculture facility in Florida. I believe he maintains a display tank with native Atlantic species at the FAU Harbor Branch Ocean Discovery Center. @Brandon McHenry is his name.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new