• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elos 120XL Tank FS.

Item Price
$500 Firm
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Lam'sReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
271
Reaction score
39
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Reefers,
I upgraded my system and have an Elos 120 XL in great condition, I used the tank for two years.
dimensions are 47"L X 31.5"W X 19.75"H $500 firm for the tank only, I do have a metal stand you can have.
Local pick up in Piscataway NJ 08854
Thx for looking

Elos.jpg Elos 120XL.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new