• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elos Diamond Line 160XL Aquarium & Absolute Cabinet (New)

waleedreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elos diamond line 160XL aquarium and absolute cabinet for sale:

complete aquarium with sump, stand, return pump and filter socks.
Condition: new
AQUARIUM SPECIFICATIONS:

Aquarium Capacity – 770 Litres/200 Gal

Aquarium Dimensions (cm) – 160 x 80 x 60 High

Frame varnished to red color

I am selling this aquarium because i need bigger one since i am moving to bigger house.
can be shipped from Abudhabi to any place in the world .

Price: 11000 USD

you can ask ELOS Italy about me.. my name is waleed from Abu Dhabi.

PHOTO-2019-11-07-18-16-15.jpg PHOTO-2019-11-07-19-46-59 (1).jpg PHOTO-2019-11-07-19-46-59.jpg

OP
OP
W

waleedreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so I am clear, does $11,000 include shipping or not? Also, how many filter socks are included ?

6 Nos of filter socks as well as salt in bags but i don't know how many as a gifts from Elos italy.

Please note that i paid 16,334 USD for aquarium and sets + shipping+tax 5%.

the original price of complete tank only: 12,251 USD but I am offering better price: 11,000 USD without shipping.

Jamesrup0411

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hard to tell by your pictures but is the the diamond line 160xl that you are selling?

OP
OP
W

waleedreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hard to tell by your pictures but is the the diamond line 160xl that you are selling?

please note that aquarium will be shipped officially by the Elos dealer in UAE. so you can contact any aquarium shop near your area and let them communicate and arrange for delivery. The tank now at the dealer store. it's brand new and it's inside the box. The tank is not in my house and i haven't use it.

On the other hands, you can contact Elos Italy and ask about my tank. it's has the top specifications even the frame is red coated like Ferrari. I know the price is high but as you know Elos is super expensive.

this is me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be a tough sell. And if you're serious about selling something like this, you need to do some research.
The market for something like this is very small. Often time, you'll take a big hit on reselling. Not to mention your asking price is higher than what the manufacturer asked.

I can get a 160XL pimped out with peninsula panels and absolute cabinet for less than 9,000USD shipped to my door by Elos(America) itself.

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
W

waleedreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be a tough sell. And if you're serious about selling something like this, you need to do some research.
The market for something like this is very small. Often time, you'll take a big hit on reselling. Not to mention your asking price is higher than what the manufacturer asked.

I can get a 160XL pimped out with peninsula panels and absolute cabinet for less than 9,000USD shipped to my door by Elos(America) itself.

Capture.JPG

Thank you for helping me to sell my aquarium. Yes you are right but As I can see from the 8907 USD offer that doesn't include pump and sump, drain hose, 6 Nos. of filter socks, Red varnished frame. please clarify more.

As you can see from Instagram private conversation between me and Elos America CEO, he said as follow:

160 XL = 5589 USD
Stand absolut standards:: 2749 USD

5589 + 2749 = 8338 USD without pump, complete sump with drain hose, residential, lift gate, 6 filter socks, varnished red frame, drain hose, couple of salt bags and elos auto top up.

file.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back