Elos MH par ratings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tab28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
2,182
Reaction score
217
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two 20k unfortunately one would not fire. So i had to leave one of my radiums in. After a day of burning the elos is more blue than radium. Was wondering how their par was against radiums. I think the color is better, if you like blue. But par is more important.
 
Unfortunately i have not been able to find another. I think they have been discontinued. I has able to get a few 14k. the color is similar to aquamaxx 14k. I prefer the radium look the 20k have.

Halide bulb choices seems to be getting smaller.
 
they choices will as in the future industrial companies stop using MH in facilities. Manufacturers will not be able to maintain production of the bulbs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new