Elos system 120 90 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter elElequis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

elElequis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
79
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am selling my new Elos System 120 that I just set up about 4 moths, but has to go due to my move coming up. Asking $2000.00 firm.

Heres whats included

-Elos 120 / 90G rimless tank

-Elos 2 strip LED light

-Elos stand with brown doors

-Elos Sump 1000 ( note that I used the ato reservoir as a frag area you can set it up which ever way you want)

-Elos Osmocontroller II

-Tunze return pump

-Custom plumbing for easy control and an easy way to do your water change.

You can contact me via pm or phone at 714-468-4989. I am located in Santa Ana ca (oc area)

c94432e093b6ab36d2dac26627c17e85.jpg

b25f7d6d9f6f21e9723863b746127fdf.jpg
d8d3e4075ac6b205ab8fc7f08356829e.jpg
9748f626397f9a398bb99de7b3920184.jpg
b819aebb9aabac2decbcecb642e9c352.jpg
44cb8114f5fcee0e37f9969a30e677c3.jpg
06ebb741026cffa44d8360c8723f68ce.jpg
045113d2022d55891a8c5c92cd223463.jpg
63c7ff75540ac1cfc52d6c41551ab5af.jpg
61c002e36ca6f635c86997aa224da00f.jpg
cb971a810d8f7a28dd62a490da37209a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump, any one interested in this Elos setup? I am also selling the ati hybrid Powermodule with new bulbs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new