Emerald crab molt or dead

mermaid_life

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
816
Reaction score
616
Location
San Diego
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found my emerald crab dead skeleton/molt about a week ago. The belly was open so I was really hoping that it was a molt. BUT after a week, I still haven't seen him so now I'm thinking dead. Sadness. He was hilarious with his GHA hair-do and bald spot. RIP buddy.

PXL_20210902_171305331.jpg
PXL_20210902_014126003.jpg
PXL_20211019_234809111.jpg
 
He was very light on the tank.... Like blowing in the wind style. I'll give it another week and then crush to check. Belly is empty but cuc could have taken care of that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new