Emerald crab question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psiber_Syn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We have the fusion 1 fusion 2 cause the lfs sells it I have a doser set up dosing phyto and fuel been working on getting cal alk in line for a month now we also hand dose zoo anything else I should be adding?

I do have a bottle of fluval cal that I never used think I'll add some to get cal back up then try to start the 2 part sound good or should I do another WC first?
 
Also didnt state it yet but I really appreciate your help :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new