Emerald Crab

Tschmity06

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my tank for about 3 months now and added two clownfish, a damsel, sand sifting starfish and an emerald crab. Over the past three days both my clownfish have died. The crab physically had the clown in his pinchers when I saw them. One death happened over night, and another 1 hour after I had previously checked and it seemed everything was okay. My Salinity and ammonia levels are in check, does anyone think this could be the emerald crab and not the tank conditions? The damsel and the crab have been in the tank the longest and still seem fine, I wouldn't think it's the tank if they seemed fine hours before their demise.
 
How long did you have the clown fish prior to their demise?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new