Emergency help!

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I’ve had some bad bleaching events and I’ve filled off a lot of the reasons why corals could of bleached but I need help with one more! Dose this schedule for kalk dosing look like it’s working becuase I’m not 100% sure that’s I’ve been actually dosing kalk from my reactor into the tank!

3CE2A598-C345-469F-9701-D2432D2FF744.png
 
So you dose Kalk 8 times for a minute at the time? But what is your pump flow/min?
What are your parameters/dKH/Ca/pH?
Kalk supposed to be dripped slowly and continuously rather then dosed in several, possibly large aliquots.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new