EMERGENCY PLS HELP

jackandrocco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
46
Location
omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my female clown jumped out of my qt tank and passed Sunday morning and now this morning I found my goby dead in the tank when he had eaten yesterday and looked great now my male clown the last one in there was swimming actively when I approach the tank and he ate two pinches of pellets which is a lot and I just caught him on his side in the corner when I walked away.
Salinity is 1.025 temp is 75 copper is .33 and ammonia is reading zero on the salifert test kit it’s all white which says zero so idk if the ammonia test is wrong but I’m doing it correctly and I did a 5 gallon change Saturday morning and I siphon out all the waste twice a day idk what to do all my parameters are perfect I’m down two fish and now the male clownfish is laying on his side
 
I can’t get. A good picture cuz if I go out there and he sees me he gets active but this is what he’s doing laying in the corner
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1932.jpeg
    IMG_1932.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 27

Attachments

  • 80444946849__9F35DCF0-2C5C-492A-A179-FDA16050756F.MOV
    2.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new