Emergency Stand for 40 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
323
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are moving this weekend and I need a stand for a 40 gallon. Doesn’t have to be anything special because it will be temporary until I get one made for new aquarium. Let me know if you can help. Text is best 256-962-1986
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new