• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[emoji102] for Anemone. If you have one, please post

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I think it’s time to pull the trigger on an anemone. I am looking for bubble tip but not your normal Green and Rose. Something a little more out there. Of course, I don’t want to spend over $150 on one but I will only have one so why not it be really nice. Preferably between 2-3 inches.

Thanks!!

I am located in Houston.

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CSA is out of the question for sure. The inferno is out of the window also. Black widow is not bad. I saw $100/each at the coral farmer market once.... Some ultra rainbow nems are nice but you need to see in person to be sure. Also your light can cause quite a disappointment if you don't know what you are looking at....in person. Best way is to turn the white color up :)

OP
OP
A

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CSA is out of the question for sure. The inferno is out of the window also. Black widow is not bad. I saw $100/each at the coral farmer market once.... Some ultra rainbow nems are nice but you need to see in person to be sure. Also your light can cause quite a disappointment if you don't know what you are looking at....in person. Best way is to turn the white color up :)

Thank you for your response my friend. I’ll def keep that in mind. Black widow for 100... not bad at all! I would buy in a heart beat

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Where are you located? More than $150 but they’re very big (8”). Considering letting one of these guys go.
e12719ab094870f461f22f4a252cf3bb.jpg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back