Emperor Angel with clams

I have a 5" Xmas Island - I feed him clams and he is aggressive with anything meaty. No chance I would try it.
 
Like hoping Skinz won't steal your fries with your back turned... not gonna work out so well... would be a pretty sight if it were possible, though.
 
If you want to give him an expensive treat throw a clam in there, if not, save your money ad dont try it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new