emperor juvenile with two large dwarf angels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtf74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtf74

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
539
Location
Florissant
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 300 gallon w/ adult flame and bicolor . The flame is probably fully grown 3-3.5" and a bit aggressive and the bicolor is maybe 3" and no wimp either. Would a 2" juvenile emperor have a tough time or are they as bold as the dwarfs?
 
I have a juvenile imperator he’s close to 4.5 inches with a smaller flame and false lemon peel with zero issues in a 300 imperator ignores both the dwarfs
 
I have a juvenile imperator he’s close to 4.5 inches with a smaller flame and false lemon peel with zero issues in a 300 imperator ignores both the dwarfs
I'm not worried about the dwarfs. Im worried about putting a 2" imp with the larger flame.
 
I put a smaller emperor juvenile (maybe 1.75") with two nearly full-grown dwarfs (midnight, coral beauty) and he was fine. He's now roughly the same size as the dwarfs. The midnight has been a very aggressive and dominant fish - but fine with regular angels.
 
Ive done it without risk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new