• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Emperor Snapper ~16" For Sale $250

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Thomas Jedlicka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
345
Reaction score
328
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody!

I am trying to sell my big Emperor Snapper as I am trying to switch my tank from Predatory FOWLR to Reef.

He is about 16" and is actually friendly to smaller fish. I have never had him eat any fish, and he is currently housed with fish well under 4 inches and is even housed with my baby Hippo Tangs that are only 1 inch long right now. So he works very well in a community tank. The only thing is he likes to hunt shrimp; he does not harm snails, hermits, sea hares, urchins, or even crabs. He eats anything you feed him, whether it's flakes, pellets, jumbo shrimp or krill. He is very friendly and can somewhat be pet when working in the tank. I know the photo is not great, but I am away at school and will get better photos to post tomorrow. I am located in the Greenwich, CT area.



IMG_3940.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new