Empire usa

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-ridge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Has anyone had experience buying from this company since they switched owners?
I recently inquired about a tank and their customer service was terrible. Very rude. Very condescending. Basically called me a liar when I told them and showed them a price a fellow reefer paid for a tank. They gave me a discount code but then gave me a day or 2 to use it eventhough I explained to them I was shopping around. Was very disappointed and surprised cause I always heard good things about SCA but these new owners seem to be total garbage
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new