Employee Discount

Pittsford_Pets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
414
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you guys work + what're the employee discounts you get on fish/equipment? Getting a job at petworld soon but wanna know my discount before I start.
 
That information and any other benefits should be covered during your interview with the manager.
 
Where do you guys work + what're the employee discounts you get on fish/equipment? Getting a job at petworld soon but wanna know my discount before I start.
I'd focus on getting the job before worrying how much of a discount there gonna give you???
 
I'd focus on getting the job before worrying how much of a discount there gonna give you???

I'm basically guaranteed the job, so I'm just wondering. Wasn't covered in interview because there wasn't one
 
I had a 20% discount at petco, 10% on certain items. But yeah if it's just a part time you may not get any benefits, ask the manager they ought to be able to tell you.
 
That just seems so odd, and alarming, that they didn't do an interview. Is that normal?
 
That just seems so odd, and alarming, that they didn't do an interview. Is that normal?
Not odd at all. Being that young there's no way to hire full or part time. I'm sure the buisness was trying to help with weekend funds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new