Empty 32 - need ideas

Greneis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
65
Reaction score
66
Location
Northern WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded to a 150. I am soooo happy! However, I am sitting here looking at an empty 32 Biocube and want to do something fun. I considered doing a Fu Manchu Lion OR a Valentini Puffer, but I am open to other suggestions. I am NOT putting corals in this one ~ they are all going in my big tank, so that isn't a concern. I briefly thought about Moon Jellies, but I do not think I am ready for that.
 
I had a warty frogfish for quite a while. Super neat fish.. they only need to be fed once a week or so. Most mortalities are from overfeeding. 99% Of the time they are live food only fish. I fed ghost shrimp.

Another option is seahorses. They like cooler water and also have specific feeding needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new