Enchinata losing color

Surfside74

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
773
Reaction score
178
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a jason fox evil eye enchinata. I have had it for several months. It has been in a newer tank for about four months. It is a quarter to half way up the tank under radion gen 2 lights. It is turning from the brownish to a grey color. Anyone have any ideas why? H2o parameters within normal limits. I moved it down to a shady spot tonight thinking it was getting too much light. I'm open for ideas. Thanks.

Rob
 
+1 low light. When i had led it lowered my lps population. They are low light.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
I would also look for signs of aefw just in case...they will make an echinata look bad real quick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new