encrusting monti ID please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerius007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aerius007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
808
Reaction score
14
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
may409020.jpg
 
Looks like the Agent Orange Monti, or whatever they call it. Some variation of orange monti.
 
Last edited:
its not sunset, I have that and its been in my tank a while. chocolate polyps
 
I don't know, but I have it too.
Mine came out of Florida. I wish it would have morphed into something better, its kinda bland.
I'm still trying different par levels to see if something will happen!
 
I don't know, but I have it too.
Mine came out of Florida. I wish it would have morphed into something better, its kinda bland.
I'm still trying different par levels to see if something will happen!

I have had mine on the bottom of the tank and now its directly under the halide and the color hasnt changed at all. Another friend has the same one its color is that also in a totally different setup. Great looking base but a different polyp would kick it up a bit.
 
I have had mine on the bottom of the tank and now its directly under the halide and the color hasnt changed at all. Another friend has the same one its color is that also in a totally different setup. Great looking base but a different polyp would kick it up a bit.

Thanks for the info.
Yeah its cool, different for sure. I just don't have room for "hopefuls" anymore :(

Its cool to see someone else has one, since I haven't seen any pictures of this morph.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new