END OF SUMMER UPDATE!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SUM.jpg


Hello all,

I just got back from Macna! It is nice to see you all!
If you didn't had the chance to go, Here is a killer wysiwyg update for you!!! check it out!


See you guys this weekend at
aff7d49a-ddcd-4e08-bdc4-520522513266.jpg


Don’t miss this opportunity to check out these rare corals from my Australia diving trip. And of course, I’ll have many great corals for a steal.

It’s gonna be a good time. See y’all there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new