ENDED: *"BACK 2 BACK" Live Event* - NEXT UP: FRAGTACULAR Live Event - August 15th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EJReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenge.jpg

Answer the following question below in this thread:

Caribbean vacation: Do you take a cruise ship there or fly and make your own plans?
Not that I’ll ever have the choice, but I would definitely choose to take a cruise.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trident.png

Everyone who grabs their shipping box BEFORE the sale starts on Sunday 6/27 receives an extra entry into the Neptune Trident Raffle! Winner drawn Sunday Evening.

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - June 30th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 1st
DELIVERY
Tues - July 6th
DELIVERY
Wed - July 7th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 8th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SPACE BUNNY

It's a bunny in space!!! For this game, your job is to try and not get too distracted by the cuteness of the bunny! I am going to time how long it takes for the bunny to eat the food. The timer starts when he leaves his cage. The person that guesses the closest without going over, wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person.

Your answer should be in the minute:seconds format.
For example:

01:37, 00:15, 02:07, etc.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SPACE BUNNY

It's a bunny in space!!! For this game, your job is to try and not get too distracted by the cuteness of the bunny! I am going to time how long it takes for the bunny to eat the food. The timer starts when he leaves his cage. The person that guesses the closest without going over, wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person.

For example:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SPACE BUNNY

One guess per person.

For example:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back