ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

codybot bar.jpg


NEW GAME
WE ALL SCREAM


title gif.gif


....for ice cream! Summer is officially here, it's hot, and I want some scream! However, where should I get it? For this game, I will post a logo of a restaurant that's famous for ice cream or an ice cream brand every hour, on the hour. However, the logo is completely covered in black. The first person to identify the restaurant or brand name gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Last edited:
codybot bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
WE ALL SCREAM


title gif.gif


....for ice cream! Summer is officially here, it's hot, and I want some scream! However, where should I get it? For this game, I will post a logo of a restaurant that's famous for ice cream or an ice cream brand every hour, on the hour. However, the logo is completely covered in black. The first person to identify the restaurant or brand name gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new