ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
VORTECH MP40 GRAND PRIZE

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE THE RESULTS

Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend! I had a blast playing with y'all and hope to see everyone out next time!

After-Sale-Banner-Static.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After-Sale-Animation.gif

Lots of Hot Coral left up for grabs! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 30% off.

Take 30% OFF EACH item on the sale.... CODE: AFTER30

OR

Take $10 OFF EACH item... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

katahdinkid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing too crazy, but rounded out some missing colors from the tank

Attachments

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back