ENDED: Frightmares Live Event *SUNDAY - OCTOBER 30th*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
LUCID DREAM

title gif.gif

I'm having a nightmare but I can't wake up! The only option is to focus, see the dream more clearly, and figure out what monster is chasing me! For this game, I have taken a picture of a type of monster that is haunting me in my dream. Every hour on the hour, my dream will become more lucid (less blurred). The first person to identify which monster is haunting this nightmare wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, you're out. Good luck!

Last edited:

Skypilot101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
LUCID DREAM

title gif.gif

I'm having a nightmare but I can't wake up! The only option is to focus, see the dream more clearly, and figure out what monster is chasing me! For this game, I have taken a picture of a type of monster that is haunting me in my dream. Every hour on the hour, my dream will become more lucid (less blurred). The first person to identify which monster is haunting this nightmare wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Skypilot101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
LUCID DREAM

title gif.gif

Werewolf

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back